Topchef warrants that the kitchen equipment sold shall be free from defects in material & workmanship under the proper use & appropriate maintenance by the buyer, all in accordance specified by the instruction, operation & maintenance manual supplied.
Warranty covers parts only against any manufacturing defect for a period of 12 months. However, the terms of warranty shall be superseded by the warranty specified in the latest quotation.
Cost of courier or freight of part that is non-stock & to be imported from overseas shall be borne by the buyer.
Topchef warrants that the kitchen equipment sold shall be in good working condition, depending on the life span of the equipment. Buyer of equipment should always follow proper use, use with care & appropriate maintenance instructions.
Warranty covers parts only for a period of 3 months. It does not cover breakdown of equipment attributed to mishandling, negligence or wear & tear. However, the terms of warranty shall be superseded by the warranty specified in the latest quotation.
Exclusions from Coverage
- Parts required to be replaced or repaired due to misuse, negligence, improper storage, being tampered with or modified, use of incompatible parts or components or lack of maintenance.
- Inspection, testing, installation, final connections, commissioning, labour & transport not included, unless otherwise stated.
- In the event when product spare parts have to be purchased from overseas, shipping fees are not covered.
- Wear & tear items.
- Failures caused by incorrect installation or maintenance procedure.
- Improper, DIY, or unauthorised repair.
- Damage caused by accidents or beyond the control of company, Force Majeure, or “Act of God”